Personal Online Banking
Forgot your password? | Sign-up | CitiesPay Demo
Personal Online Banking offers customers 24-hour access to their personal accounts. Services include:
- Balance Inquiry
- Account activity details
- View checks paid
- Internal transfers
- Stop Payments
- Online Bill Pay
All you need is access to the internet and a PC or Macintosh computer.
You can export your transactions using Intuit’s Quicken® or QuickBooks®
Your online information is now more secure than ever! Find out more about new security enhancements by clicking on the CitieSafe icon below.
Fraudsters are continuing to develop and deploy more sophisticated, effective, and malicious methods to compromise security controls and are engaging in online account takeovers and fraudulent electronic funds transfers. In order to help ensure the security of your online transactions we want you to:
- Remember to safeguard your access ID, password, and security questions and answers, as they grant access to your financial information.
- The bank will never call or email and ask you for your user name, password or other electronic banking credentials.
- Avoid using birthdates, spouse or children names, significant dates or sequential numbers or letters.
- Ensure you have a firewall in place when conducting your financial transactions.
- Log off the system when you are finished. Do not simply close the page or “X” out of the system.
- Monitor your account activity on a daily basis.
Online Bill Pay
Paying your bills is now easier and faster with CitiesPay for consumers. Along with the convenience of paying your bills online, our new and improved bill pay service includes:
Access to over 3,700 vendors accepting electronic payments
Email Payments and Interbank Transfers
Additional security options by the user
Money management graphs and pie charts
To sign-up for CitiesPay, login to Personal Online Banking, and click on the CitiesPay link.
View the CitiesPay demo.