Commercial Online Banking
Forgot your password? | Demo | CitiesBPay Demo
For customers who want on-demand access to their commercial bank accounts, Commercial Online Banking is the perfect solution. Not only does online banking give you 24/7 access to your business accounts, but it also provides more solutions for companies needing multi-user accessibility.
To sign-up for Commercial Online Banking, please contact a member of the Treasury Management department at Park Cities InterBank at 214-370-4500.
Park Cities InterBank’s Internet Banking Server has a unique Secure Server ID, assuring our customers of the Internet Banking website's authenticity and allowing communications to be encrypted for privacy. This site requires a browser that supports 128-bit encryption.
All you will need is a PC or Macintosh computer that is connected to the Internet.
You can export your transactions using Intuit’s Quicken® or QuickBooks®.
Fraudsters are continuing to develop and deploy more sophisticated, effective, and malicious methods to compromise security controls and are engaging in online account takeovers and fraudulent electronic funds transfers. In order to help ensure the security of your online transactions we want you to:
- Remember to safeguard your access ID and PIN as they grant access to your financial information.
- The bank will never call or email and ask you for your user name, password or other electronic banking credentials.
- Avoid using birthdates, significant dates or sequential numbers.
- Ensure you have a firewall in place when conducting your financial transactions.
- Log off the system when you are finished. Do not simply close the page or “X” out of the system.
- Monitor your account activity on a daily basis.
In addition to the above security procedures, the bank strongly suggests our commercial customers::
- Use of a secured personal computer with up to date firewall, antivirus, antispyware/malware programs solely designated for Online Banking.
- Perform self audits and self performed online banking risk assessments.
- Keep the bank informed of all terminated employees who had online banking credentials.
- Use dual control and other checks and balances over check signing and online transfers.
Business Online Bill Pay
Say "goodbye" to check-writing with CitiesBPay, our online bill pay system for business customers. CitiesBPay is the perfect complement to any company's cash management solution. Flexible, convenient, and much faster than writing checks!
All the features of CitiesPay & more!
Customer specific security features
- Email Payments
Pay from multiple bank accounts
Pending payment calendar
Second day economy rush payments
To sign-up for CitiesBPay, login to Commercial Online Banking, and click on the CitiesBPay link.
View the CitiesBPay demo.